Thursday, June 5, 2014

Watching "Scary Movie" by Iratxe

                                         My own story
                                 Watching "Scary Movie"

One night, I was at the cinema watching "Scary Movie" with my friends, when the film absorbed me.




When I woke up, I saw a ghost and I ran very very fast. I got into a magical entrance, I jumped inside and I appeared in the cinema.




I watched the film again and it wasn't a scary movie but a funny one.                                                                                                                                                 


                                                         
                                                        



                                                                                                          =