Tuesday, October 4, 2016


Hello we are Hodei and Lander
We are  students at Amara Berri School

I`m Lander.
I live in Donostia
My birthday is on the 8th of March
I am eleven years old
In my free time I like building with LEGOS and playing the guitar.
I like playing football and Waterpolo too.
I Love  videogames and my favourite one is LEGO DIMENSIONS.

My favourite subjects are English and P.E
My favourite Band is AC/DC
I have brown eyes and brown hair.

I´m Hodei
I live in Donostia.
My birthday is on May 17th.
I am ten years old.
I like playing football and basketball.
In my free time i like playing videogames and my favourite one  is "Need for speed most wanted"
.
My favourite colour is red.
My favourite subject is Math.
My favourite band is The Beatles.
I have black hair and brown eyes.